Gateway Center greatly appreciates the partnership of Georgia United Credit Union. Your gifts of time, finances and supplies directly support our mission to change lives and make homelessness rare, brief and non-recurring in the City of Atlanta and Fulton County. Together, we are improving the quality of life and building stronger, more equitable communities for those most in need in our city. Thank you for your generosity!
Help us feed neighbors in need by participating in our Can Hunger program. This annual canned food and donation drive benefits local food banks in our communities each year.
Helping Feed Neighbors In Need
Join us in filling the shelves of local food banks this September. You can donate canned or non-perishable food items at any Georgia United branch or conveniently make a donation online. Your support will go to work right away by putting healthy food back into the hands and onto the plates of people within our communities. Through generous donations, we have collected over 440,000 items since this program began in 2012.
Make Your Donations Go Further
Monetary donations allow food banks and pantries to better meet the needs of their clients by:
- Providing nutritional food like proteins and fresh fruit
- Purchasing food at discounted rates so your money goes further
- Providing allergen free foods
- Sponsoring educational programs to help those experiencing food insecurity and low poverty
Items In Need
- Dry Goods (Flour, Sugar, Pasta and Rice)
- Whole Grain Cereal
- Canned Fruits & Vegetables
- Canned Meats
- Cooking Oils
- Toiletries, Diapers and Paper Products
give 30 meals with a
give 60 meals with a
give 150 meals with a
give 300 meals with a