Stay tuned, 2021 winners will be announced soon
For 27 years, Georgia United Foundation has offered an annual high school scholarship to members planning to attend college or technical school. Named for the credit union's founder and notable board members, the program offers an opportunity for students to showcase their scholastic achievements and creativity through a video competition.
New this year: Two additional scholarships to better serve you and to honor board members who passed while serving on the Board of Directors.
$30,000 in scholarships are awarded in six opportunities:
- Vernon E. Carne Scholarship for $10,000
- Geraldine Tilson Scholarship for $5,000
- Polly Hinde Scholarship for $5,000
- Dorothy Dusenberry Pirkle Scholarship for $5,000
- Monsignor Stephen Churchwell Scholarship for $2,500 (New)
- T. Randall Dennis Scholarship for $2,500 (New)