Congratulations 2021 Scholarship Winners
For 27 years, Georgia United Foundation® has offered annual high school scholarships to members planning to attend college or technical school. Named for the credit union's founder and notable board members, the program offers an opportunity for students to showcase their scholastic achievements and creativity through a video competition.
$30,000 in scholarships were awarded in six opportunities:
- Vernon E. Carne Scholarship for $10,000
- Geraldine Tilson Scholarship for $5,000
- Polly Hinde Scholarship for $5,000
- Dorothy Dusenberry Pirkle Scholarship for $5,000
- Monsignor Stephen Churchwell Scholarship for $2,500 (New)
- T. Randall Dennis Scholarship for $2,500 (New)
Check out the 2021 winners below!
Winder-Barrow High School - Geraldine Tilson Scholarship: $5,000
Tucker High School - Dorothy Dusenberry Pirkle Scholarship: $5,000
Westminster Christian Academy - Polly Hinde Scholarship: $5,000
Arabia Mountain High School - Monsignor Stephen Churchwell Scholarship: $2,500
Arabia Mountain High School – T. Randall Dennis Scholarship: $2,500
Check back for more information on applying for 2022 high school scholarships
- Applicants must be a high school senior graduating and entering an accredited college or technical school in 2022-2023
- Applicants (or their parents/grandparents) must have an active Georgia United Savings Account in good standing for at least six months when the application is submitted to be considered for a scholarship. If you do not have an account, open a Georgia United account today!